Outdoor Vehicle Self-Storage
There are some restrictions involved with outdoor vehicle self-storage. Though restrictions vary from place to place, it is always necessary to request information about vehicle self-storage from the management of the self-storage facility. Contact us to find out more about vehicle self-storage.
Parking permit will be required to be displayed. Vehicles not displaying required permit will be ticketed and towed at owners expense.
A $20 administration fee and $20 security deposit will be assessed for all new customers. There is a $20 fee to replace lost or stolen parking permits.
Why Outdoor Vehicle Storage?
1. Outdoor vehicles storage frees up valuable space at home or business.
2. Outdoor vehicle storage allows you to put your vehicles in a security protected facility when you’re traveling extensively, especially when away from home or office for extended periods of time.
3. Stadium Self-Storage offers increased security with security cameras, personalized gate codes and fenced-in parking areas.
4. Vehicle outdoor storage can help you keep your personal life separate from your vocational and professional work. This is especially true of the storage of work equipment, bulk containers as well as trucks in large vehicle such as tractor-trailers.
5. By choosing outdoor storage facility for your Recreational Vehicle (RV), you can actually start closer to a major travel artery: second home or apartment (especially for those who travel long distances to work), vehicle route, freeway, highway, city, park, waterway or other geographic destination.
6. Outdoor vehicle storage can make life much easier by leasing parking space for your vehicle. It all depends upon your needs and planning.
Automotive Outdoor Storage
With a little planning you can find the best way to store your car. This is especially true if you have a car have nowhere to put it safely. You’ve already decided, in all probability, that you don’t want to risk parking it in some area where it will be unattended for long periods of time.
Stadium Storage allows you to rent parking space in our enclosed, security protected storage facility. This gives you the freedom and flexibility to use the outdoor car storage only when you need it. Frankly, it’s great for customers that need to flex their schedule between periods of off-season self-storage and periods of extended travel.
Why should I choose outdoor automotive storage?
Outdoor storage can be far less expensive as an option is usually more suitable for larger vehicles. We recommend that you cover your vehicle as well, if you expect that it will stay in extended period of time of storage. In contrast, drive-up car storage can be extremely expensive.
Why is automotive storage a better option than to be parking your vehicle on the street or in the driveway?
You stored vehicle is secure in the self-storage facility such as Stadium Self-Storage, while on reducing the risk of theft and vandalism especially. So, for a very modest price, you enjoy peace of mind that your vehicle is safe. You’ve also freed up space in your home parking area, driveway or garage.
What can I expect with outdoor automotive storage?
That’s an easy one answer. Outdoor automotive storage offers you peace of mind in a facility that parks your vehicle in its own parking space – usually consisting of paved or gravel top parking areas. The key is protection and security of your vehicle.
Stadium Self-Storage – Large Vehicle Storage
We’re talking here primarily about Recreational vehicles (RVs), Boats, Tractor trailers (semi’s), large trucks automobiles, machinery and equipment. Owning these vehicles takes up a lot of space, in one form or another, generates cost at home or place of work. Outdoor self-storage gives you the best “bang for your buck” by keeping your RV, truck, car, machinery or equipment secure while being conveniently parked. Work vehicles, recreational vehicles, vans, buses, tractor-trailers, boats, equipment and machinery - there is room for them all!
Why should I choose outdoor “Large vehicle” storage?
With larger vehicles (over 22 feet), vehicle storage availability becomes an issue. In fact, availability may be the determining issue for such large vehicles.
Outdoor storage can be far less expensive as an option and is usually more suitable for larger vehicles. We recommend that you cover your vehicle as well, if you expect that it will stay in and extended period of time of parked storage. In contrast, drive-up storage can be extremely expensive (if available).
Why is large vehicle storage a better option than to be parking your vehicle at the work or job site?
When you store your vehicle or equipment in a secure self-storage facility such as Stadium Self-Storage, your are reducing the risk of theft, damage, liability and vandalism. So, for a very modest price, you enjoy peace of mind that your vehicle is safe. You’ve also freed up space in the work space as well.
What can I expect with outdoor storage?
That’s an easy one answer. Outdoor large vehicle storage offers you peace of mind in a facility that parks your vehicle in its own parking space – usually consisting of paved or gravel top parking areas. The key is protection and security of your vehicle.
Vehicle Storage Guidelines
Check with our self-storage management for all the details concerning vehicle parking areas at our self-storage lots.